When you think about what Steve Jobs accomplished, is beyond remarkable.
He changed the way we live.
To help you reach your career goals, we have put together some of his best quotes.
Read them, be inspired by them, and then get out there and make your dreams come true:
1. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become. Steve Jobs
2. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. Steve Jobs
3. I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next. Steve Jobs
5. That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. Steve Jobs
6. Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles. Steve Jobs
7. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…that’s what matters to me. Steve Jobs
9. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs
10.We’re just enthusiastic about what we do. Steve Jobs
11. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. Steve Jobs
13. For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
14. I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
15. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
18. I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
Read more: propertyupdate.com.au