If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’d know that each Monday morning I share some inspirational quotes.
They’ve become very popular with thousands of readers each week.
So here are 12 great vitamins for the mind from two great masters: Jim Rohn and Brian Tracy…
1. “I remember saying to my mentor, ‘If I had more money, I would have a better plan.’ He quickly responded, ‘I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.’ You see, it’s not the amount that counts; it’s the plan that counts.” – Jim Rohn
3. “The philosophy of the rich versus the poor is this: The rich invest their money and spend what is left; the poor spend their money and invest what’s left.” – Jim Rohn
5. “To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.” – Jim Rohn
7. “The common characteristic of self-made millionaires is that they continually work harder and smarter than the average person.” – Brian Tracy
9.”Those who start with too little money are more likely to succeed than those who start with too much. Energy and imagination are the springboards to wealth creation.” – Brian Tracy
11. “Economists say the inability to delay gratification is a primary predictor of economic failure in life.” – Brian Tracy
And today’s bonus quote:
Read more: propertyupdate.com.au